Founded by Company Director Adam Charlesworth in 2007, Approach Personnel began supplying trades and labour to construction and shopfitting companies across the UK. Together with business partner and Managing Director Alan Spalding, Approach Personnel is a leading supplier of construction, civil engineering, shopfitting, interiors, office and industrial staff nationwide.
Delivering support to companies nationwide our experienced team of consultants provide clients and candidates with innovative solutions to their recruitment and employment needs. Experts in their sector, Approach Personnel has grown rapidly and is a trusted recruitment partner to some of the top UK companies.
If you are an expanding company or need to replace staff Approach Personnel can find the right people for your vacancies.
Reasons to use our service:
- The shortage of high calibre candidates available in the market means that 90% of suitable candidates are working and not actively looking for a move. Our consultants can identify and acquire the top candidates for your vacancies.
- We have successfully placed hundreds of excellent people nationwide into high profile construction, civil engineering, shopfitting, interiors, office and industrial businesses.
- You don’t pay anything unless we find the right person and they start work for you.
- On the rare occasion that a placement doesn't work out as expected, we offer a rebate or free replacement scheme*
Temporary & Contract recruitment:
We supply temporary staff and fixed term contractors to hundreds of locations nationwide every year.
Approach is a corporate member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and our consultants follow the highest standard of recruitment practice.
We adhere to a stringent candidate screening process that includes a consultant interview, validation of qualifications and reference checks with previous employers. Our service is driven by our ability to find and deliver the right people.
We offer a complete recruitment service which includes:
- Advertising, networking or headhunting to find and match suitable candidates.
- A thorough selection process which includes interviewing, short listing and referencing.
- Arranging interviews and providing feedback.
- Managing the negotiation process and candidate start.
* Various guarantees are offered depending on client needs and a mutual agreement. Terms & Conditions apply.
We believe that much of our success is attributable to the excellence of our staff. Our reputation is based on the expertise of flexible professionals who put the client first.