Sally works in our payroll & accounts department ensuring all our temps are paid on time every week. She also works on credit control to ensure our clients pay us.
Here are the answers to my quiz questions:
- My favourite film is: There are too many to choose just one, but if my life depended on it I would have to go for Sliding Doors as never tire of watching it again and again……….. other than Thelma & Louise, Oceans Eleven, Jungle Book and Pulp Fiction are up there too.
- In my spare time I like to: I like to spend time with friends and family, walk the dog, weekly volunteering, planning nights out, trips out and holidays and eating good food and drinking great wine!
- My guilty pleasure is: Dancing on any bar/table/chair/stage to “it’s raining men” at any given oppportunity – thankfully not quite so often now and also “stealing” Col’s spare change for that all important cappuccino on route to work – tastes so much better! Watching Come Dine With Me 5 at a time! Ice cream by the tub full!
- Perfect night out: It isn’t so much about the venue but more about enjoying time out with that special person/people – making it a perfect night. Saying that a pub night out with Graham Norton, Claudia Winkleman, Sara Cox, James Cordon, John Bishop and Lee Mack would cut it for me – I love laughing!!
- I love recruitment because: Now, not a lot! Back then I loved the fact that 2 days were never the same, the adrenalin rush of meeting candidates and finding them their ideal role faster than a competitor, being in control and running a desk of over 100 temps was exciting, challenging, frustrating and rewarding. (It's a shame we weren't around then Sally)
I’m obsessed with: Having back up supplies of most toiletries. Never less than 3 spare of everything including shower gel, shampoo, mascara! I think I have enough Dettol wipes to clean the QMC! Also if I find an item of clothing or footwear I like then I tend to own several of the same – is having13 pairs of skinny gstar jeans obsessive??! Not getting fat, the dog not getting fat!!
- My perfect holiday destination is: A bike trip across USA coast to coast was rather perfect! Holkham beach in Norfolk or anywhere in Italy comes close!
- If I won the lottery I would: Firstly thank the person giving me the winning ticket as I don’t do it! I would like to think that I would share the wealth with family and friends, maybe spend time learning those languages including Italian/French/Spanish I never seem to get the time to do with a personal tutor. Hoping I would opt for more volunteering and of course have a huge shoe and bag cupboard built and then fill it! Maybe get another dog with a passport! However rich I still would probably pinch the spare coins for that coffee!!