I am the Office Manager for Approach Personnel, responsible for the day to day operation of the office and the team members within it. I have to be able to wear many different hats and be adapt at juggling. No one day is the same and it is this element of the job that I enjoy, one day you can be preparing for a new employee, the next reporting data and the next dealing with a leaking roof!. As Forest Gump said – “life is like a box of chocolates – you never know which one you are going to get” that is basically a day in the life of an Office Manager. This is my first position within the recruitment industry but the experience I have had in other industries easily relate and are transferable skills.
Here are the answers to my quiz questions:
- My favourite film is: The Bodyguard or A Star is Born, Harry Brown, Forest Gump, Disney Cars 1,2 & 3 ( an eclectic mix!)
- In my spare time I like to: Be in the great outdoors with my boys
- My guilty pleasure is: Love a bit of Bingo with my bestie – Eyes down!
- My perfect night out is: A nice dinner at a posh restaurant followed by a cocktail or two!
- I love recruitment because: I like the diverse mix of people in the office and the fast-paced nature.
- I’m obsessed with: Not sure it’s an obsession – but am a bit of a cleaning freak everything has to be just so – in all area’s of my life!
- My perfect holiday destination is: Miami (was supposed to go in Aug 21) We all know how that went (I didn’t!)
- If I won the lottery I would: Set up my own animal sanctuary re-homing dogs from all over the world.