Tenant Liaison Officer
5876400 | 05 Feb 2024
Jobs at Approach Personnel
£110 - 150 per day
Resident Liaison Officer
3 Month Contract
Approach Personnel are seeking an experienced Resident Liaison Officer on behalf of our client who are specialists Property Service Providers.
You will Liaise between Client, Resident and the team on site, both verbally and in writing to ensure progression of works and minimum disruption.
- To inform residents about the works commencing and ensure they are kept update about the progress and any changes to the program.
- Maintain records and ensure all documentation is collated and stored correctly
- Assist with Property Condition Audits with the tenant for each occupied property
- Maintain good relationships with residence and ensure customer satisfaction
- Be the first point of contact by providing polite and helpful service
- Effective communication and people skills
- Reliable / Good timekeeping
- Willingness to undertake courses useful to the role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate in word / excel
- UK Driving license