5751592 | 14 Nov 2023
£240 - 270 per day
Approach Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager for a high end restaurant office fit out - Cat B.
This project is due to start on the 4th December with 14 week duration.
- You will be undertaking and setting out duties
- Supervision of teams on a day to day basis and liaising with company superiors.
- Management of trades & labour on site
- Holding site meetings
- Ensuring build programmes & schedules are met
- Ensuring all health & safety is carried out to a high level
- Site management experience
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- IT skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Black CSCS card
- First Aid at Work
If you are experienced in the above role please forward you're up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Approach Personnel Ltd that is operating as an employment business. We recruit temporary to permanent labour surrounding the UK. If this job isn't suited to your specifications, please contact the number 0115 9003 171 to leave your details, we will then contact you when a job arises which best suits your skills