Do you engage Freelance Contractors either directly or through a recruitment agency? From April 2021, the rules around who is responsible for determining the tax status of contractors under IR35 are changing and may have significant ramifications for your business. If you haven't started to prepare for the IR35 changes then now is the time.
Download our Free IR35 guide today for more information.
This guide covers:
- What are the Off-Payroll Working Rules?
- What is changing?
- What does this mean for a private sector end-client?
- What if the end-client is a “small” company?
- How can an end-client prepare?
And much more... Confirm your details in the form below to get your copy.
Need further assistance?
If you are still confused and need further help with your current workforce, our experienced consultants can help. We have teamed up with legal and financial IR35 experts to create a fully insured, compliant solution for our client's IR35 headaches.
IR35 Solution Summary:
- Attract and retain genuine contractors outside of IR35 in many instances.
- We can audit your existing contractors to assess the level of risk.
- Correctly determine status via our industry-leading, online status determination portal.
- We can offer insured protection for all parties from any HMRC challenges.
- We can provide full visibility of the entire supply chain to ensure IR35 compliance.
Act now! Get in touch for a contractor audit.
- Call our IR35 team on 0330 128 1448
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org